Find information about the club officials, polices & procedures, and links to other useful sites
|Club Chairperson||Aled Jones-Davies|
|Vice Chairperson||Mary Anthony|
|Membership Officer||Sandra Williams|
|Welfare Officers||Kevin Jenkins
If you would like to discuss any welfare concerns, or have have any queries please use the link below to get in touch.Contact Welfare Officers
|Life Club President||Dwyfor Morgan|
Club Policies & Procedures
Listed below are the policies and procedures of the Club:
- Code of Conduct that all members are required to adhere to.
The following documents are available to club members upon request. Please submit all requests to the Club Chairperson
- Club Constitution
- Grievance & Disciplinary Procedures
London Marathon Place Rules
The club places for the London marathon will be decided by ballot. To qualify to enter the ballot members must:
- Have a rejection letter from the London Marathon
- Be a Full Member
- Have regularly attended club night or represented the club at the majority of club and inter-club events
- Not had a club place for the previous year’s race
The ballot will take place at a club meeting approximately three weeks after the rejections are received from the London Marathon organisers.
Welsh Castles Relay
View PDF (228kb) with details of all Castles Stages including elevation profiles and distances.
View PDF (243kb) with Information for Drivers
Links to the following web sites have been checked and added in good faith. As per our disclaimer, Taf Running and Orienteering team is not responsible for any content on third party websites, nor any events organised by third parties, nor products or services offered by them.
Statistics & Rankings
Power of 10. The Power of 10 illustrates the challenge and is in place to motivate competitors, coaches and clubs.
To confirm or add details of your performances:
- First search under clubs or athletes, to see if your details are already included in the database
- Check the minimum standards for your event and age group (e.g. 5K V40 is 17.45)
- Click on the Submit performance form link and complete form (including link to web page where official results are listed)
If you ARE NOT already listed, and want to add yourself to the rankings:
- Check that you meet the minimum standards for your event and age group
- Click Submit in the options on the home page
- Fill out the online form with all your personal details, club name (Taf Running & Orienteering Team TROT), and performance details
Map My Run - A free online service that lets map your favourite running routes anywhere in the world (and share the routes with your friends).
- Click on the link above
- Enter your start destination (place or postcode)
- Click with your mouse to mark out the route on the map (mile markers will appear)
- Select 'Save anonymously' from the drop down Save list
- A page will appear with a link to your route. Cut and paste to a text file to save, or e-mail to a friend.
West Wales Running Clubs
- Amman Valley Harriers - Ammanford
- Cardigan Running Club
- Carmarthen and District Harriers A.C.
- Pembrokeshire Harriers
- Pembrokeshire Triathlon Club
- Sarn Helen Club - Lampeter
- Sospan Road Runners - Llanelli
- Llanelli AC - Llanelli
- Spine & Sports Physio Physiotherapist specialising in Spine, Sports and Joint injuries. Also offering Acupuncture, Massage, Home visits and Running gait analysis. Located in Carmarthen.
- Training Schedules on Cool Running website - day-by-day schedules for 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon and speed training at various levels from beginner to pro.
- Jame's Cooks Marathon Guide - A guide intended to provide the most important tips for people who are currently planning on running a marathon.
- Heart Health Benefits of Running - An article describing the benefits of running on health and well-being.